Mercy kill / Robin James.
"Cass is a force in the courtroom. Determined to keep the innocent out of jail, the unyielding defense attorney dominates her opponents to balance the scales of justice. But in a terrible twist of fate, she's forced to testify against the man she loves when he's accused of killing his estranged wife. Vowing to exonerate Detective Wray, Cass despairs at the mounting pile of damning evidence and the prickling fear he may be guilty. And when she learns of a deadly jailhouse plot, she worries her failure to win his freedom will cost him his life. Will Cass's investigation result in an acquittal or reveal a terrible truth?" -- Amazon.
- ISBN: 9781951327224
- ISBN: 1951327225
- Physical Description: 459 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [United States] : Robin James, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Legal fiction (Literature)
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.