Do baby elephants suck their trunks? : amazing ways animals are just like us / Ben Lerwill ; illustrated by Katharine McEwen.
There are babies everywhere! Some babies can fly and some babies can swim. Most animal babies are very different to us, but there are lots of special ways that we might be the same. Especially when we were very little. This book encourages children to think about what makes them unique while learning about amazing similarities they might share with babies in the animal kingdom. From giraffes wobbling as they walk to puppies losing their baby teeth, each spread is fully illustrated with artwork that captures the love between parent and child.
- ISBN: 9781536224047
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First US edition 2022.
- Publisher: London ; Nosy Crow, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Infancy > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
Animals > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.