Grace and Frankie. Season three / Skydance Productions ; directed by Dean Parisol [and others].
As Grace and Frankie try to get their new business off the ground, they continue to deal with family issues and rifts in their friendship. Two nemeses become bonded jilted wives after their husbands reveal they have been having an affair with each other since the 1990s and now plan to get married. They are not friends, but when their husbands leave them for each other, proper Grace and eccentric Frankie begin to bond in this Emmy-nominated series.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 377 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Lionsgate Entertainment Inc., 2016.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Drama.
Divorced women > Drama.
Husband and wife > Drama.
Gay men > Drama.
Situation comedies (Television programs)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 2 current holds with 2 total copies.