Secrets / Fern Michaels.
When they find themselves saddled with life or death information, two siblings, and owners of an antique shop/caf̌, realize they have no one to turn to but each other.
- ISBN: 9781432897192
- ISBN: 1432897195
- Physical Description: 409 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Antiques business > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.
Family-owned business enterprises > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.