One turtle's last straw : the real-life rescue that sparked a sea change / written by Elisa Boxer ; illustrated by Marta Álvarez Miguéns.
Based on the viral video that set a movement in motion, this heartwrenching story of one turtle's rescue reminds us that even the smallest straw can hurt our ocean life--and that the smallest demand for change can grow into something big!
- ISBN: 9780593372463
- ISBN: 0593372468
- ISBN: 9780593372470
- ISBN: 0593372476
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Turtles > Anecdotes > Juvenile literature.
Marine biodiversity conservation > Juvenile literature.
Plastic marine debris > Environmental aspects > Juvenile literature.
Drinking straws > Environmental aspects > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
You are now browsing Galion Library