Happier hour : how to beat distraction, expand your time, and focus on what matters most / Cassie Mogliner Holmes.
We live in a culture where most of us suffer from feeling "time poor": the feeling of sprinting from morning to night-stressing over too much to do and not enough time to do it. Cassie Holmes has made this question her life's work: How do we optimally spend our time so that we feel satisfied in the day-to-day and with life overall? With clear, actionable advice from how to be confident in choosing how to spend your time, to how to sidestep distractions and be present, HAPPIER HOUR gives you all the toolsyou need to feel time rich and confidently design your schedule as a beautiful and colorful mosaic with you as the artist. We're each allotted 24 hours per day and a lifetime of years to optimally invest. How we spend our time comprises our constant stream of experiences, the lives we live, and the memories we leave behind. With this book, you'll learn how to craft the time of your life. It all starts with a happier hour-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982148805
- ISBN: 1982148802
- Physical Description: 308 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition September 2020.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Gallery books, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.