A man of iron : the turbulent life and improbable presidency of Grover Cleveland / Troy Senik.
"A long-overdue biography of Grover Cleveland, the honest, principled, plain-spoken, and incorruptible twenty-second and twenty-fourth president whose country has largely forgotten him." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982140748
- ISBN: 9781982140779
- Physical Description: xvi, 368 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Threshold Editions hardcover edition September 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Threshold Editions, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cleveland, Grover, 1837-1908.
Presidents > United States > Biography.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.