A turtle's life cycle / by Jamie Rice.
In A Turtle's Life Cycle, beginning readers will learn about turtles and their four life stages. Carefully leveled text and vibrant, full-color photos will capture young readers' interest as they are introduced to turtle's appearance and behaviors throughout the life cycle, from egg to adult. A picture diagram shows the life cycle from one stage to the next, while a picture glossary reinforces new vocabulary. Children can learn more about turtles online using our safe search engine that provides relevant, age-appropriate websites. A Turtle's Life Cycle also features reading tips for teachers and parents, a table of contents, and an index. A Turtle's Life Cycle is part of Jump!'s Life Cycles series-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636908403
- ISBN: 9781636908410
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 21cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Jump!, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Turtles > Life cycles > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.