Who's raising the kids? : big tech, big business, and the lives of children / Susan Linn.
From a world-renowned expert on creative play and the impact of commercial marketing on children, a timely investigation into how big tech is hijacking childhood-and what we can do about it-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781620972274
- ISBN: 1620972271
- Physical Description: xvi, 330 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : The New Press, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Technology and children.
Technology and youth.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.