Making your own maps / by Susan Ahmadi Hansen.
"Need help getting around your new neighborhood or school? A map can help! Learn how to make your own, and you'll be a pro at getting around a new place in no time! This interactive introduction to map-making will help kids build visual literacy skills and navigate their world" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781666349627
- ISBN: 9781666349665
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Pebble, a Capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maps > Juvenile literature.
Cartography > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.