The haunted bookstore : gateway to a parallel universe. Vol. 1 / story by Shinobumaru ; art by Medamayaki ; translation Nova Skipper ; adaptation Emlyn Dornemann ; lettering Mo Harrison.
Kaori lives in a bookstore where the boundaries between the mortal realm and the spirit realm are blurred. She spends her days in peace, selling books to otherworldly beings alongside her adoptive father, a spirit himself. But all of that is disrupted when a self-proclaimed exorcist stumbles into this ghostly utopia. Can Kaori embrace her better nature and help a man who's vowed revenge against all spirits find his way back home?
- ISBN: 9781648278907
- ISBN: 1648278906
- Physical Description: 176 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, California] : Seven Seas Entertainment LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bookstores > Fiction.
Haunted places > Fiction.
Spirits > Fiction.
Exorcism > Fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.