A Shaun the Sheep movie. Farmageddon / StudioCanal and Aardman present in association with Anton Capital Entertainment ; an Aardman production : produced by Paul Kewley ; written by Mark Burton, Jon Brown ; directed by Will Becher, Richard Phelan.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 87 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Shout! Factory, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Note: Bonus features: How to draw Shaun ; How to draw Lu-la ; Lu-la slime time ; 25 years of Shaun the Sheep ; Get crafty with Saun and Lu-la ; Making Farmageddon ; The Woolmark Company presents: Super Natural Wool.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Target Audience: Rating: G.
- System Details: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shaun, the Sheep (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Extraterrestrial beings > Juvenile films.
Sheep > Juvenile films.
Farms > Juvenile films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 1 current hold with 8 total copies.