Finding fire / Logan S. Kline.
"After a hard rain douses the family fire, a brave young boy sets out to search for more fire to bring home before the cold season sets in. Along the way, he'll face many challenges, from perilous mountains to fearsome predators to raging rivers, and find something wholly unexpected: a friend" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781536213027
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 28 cm
- Edition: First edition 2022.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boys > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Fire > Juvenile fiction.
Prehistoric peoples > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Wordless picture books.
- 4 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.