The face of the waters / Robert Silverberg.
"Deep in the future, after a human offense against the natives of Hydros, the human population of the island of Sorve are ordered to leave. Forbidden on all other islands, in a flotilla of ships they seek the semi-mythical island of the Face of the Waters. During their journey they are forced to learn more about themselves, leading to questions about both religion and the purpose of humanity, all while facing danger from outside and within"--Page 4 of cover.
- ISBN: 1953103278
- ISBN: 9781953103277
- Physical Description: 387 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Three Rooms Press edition: October 11, 2022.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Three Rooms Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©1991
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life on other planets > Fiction.
Sea stories > Fiction.
Space operas (Fiction)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.