The snowman waltz / written by Karen Konnerth ; illustrated by Emily Neilson.
On a winter's night a dozen snowmen waltz in pairs along a frozen river to dance in a clearing, but they are interrupted by a dozen penguins, marching into the same direction.
- ISBN: 9781534111271
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, MI : Sleeping Bear Press, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dance > Juvenile fiction.
Waltz > Juvenile fiction.
Snowmen > Juvenile fiction.
Penguins > Juvenile fiction.
Sharing > Juvenile fiction.
Cooperation > Juvenile fiction.
Winter > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.