The real science of mind control / Corey Anderson.
In the hands of a supervillain, mind control is a nightmare. But in real life, doctors and scientists control the mind to help patients and improve people's lives-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728441252
- ISBN: 1728441250
- ISBN: 9781728449586
- ISBN: 1728449588
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minnepolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Control (Psychology) > Juvenile literature.
Mental suggestion > Juvenile literature.
Brainwashing > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.