Mere Mortals / Erin Jade Lange.
Expelled from the vampire community and dumped in the middle of Nowhere, Iowa, to live as mortals, Charlie and her brother, unexpectedly finding a group of friends in high school, must make a difficult choice when they are offered a second shot at immortality. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063219113
- Physical Description: 359 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Exile (Punishment) > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.