Island of spies / by Sheila Turnage.
In 1942, twelve-year-old Stick Lawson and her two best friends, Rain and Neb, set out to discover the Nazi spies they believe are helping orchestrate U-boat attacks on American ships off the coast of Hatteras Island.
- ISBN: 9780735231252
- Physical Description: 374 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Preteen girls > Juvenile fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > United States > Juvenile fiction.
Islands > Juvenile fiction.
Hatteras Island (N.C.) > Juvenile fiction.
North Carolina > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 3 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jMYS TURN (Text)||35920505787059||New Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||03/31/2023|