The secret letters : mysteries of trash and treasure / Margaret Peterson Haddix.
When Colin finds a shoebox full of letters hidden in a stranger's attic, he knows he's supposed to throw them away. That's his summer job, getting rid of junk. But Colin wants to rescue the letters--and find out what really happened to best friends Rosemary and Toby way back in the 1970s. Meanwhile, across town, Nevaeh also finds a mysterious letter. But this one reads like a confession to a crime. And Nevaeh knows her father, the 'Junk King,' expects her to join the rest of the family in blaming a single suspect: his business rival, Colin's mom.
- ISBN: 9780062838520
- Physical Description: 360, 11, 14 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social justice > Juvenile fiction.
Letters > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Preteens > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Ohio > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Columbus (Ohio) authors.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.