The depths / Nicole Lesperance.
After suffering a near-fatal freediving accident, seventeen-year-old Addie Spencer tags along on her mother's honeymoon to a private island where she unearths dark secrets--a child ghost, moody flowers, and a deep pool where no one feels pain--before realizing the island might not be willing to let her go.
- ISBN: 9780593465363
- ISBN: 0593465369
- Physical Description: 356 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Islands > Fiction.
Skin diving > Fiction.
Wounds and injuries > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.