Super pumped. The battle for Uber / Showtime ; created by Brian Koppelman, David Levien.
Based on the true story behind the meteoric rise and fall of Uber founder, Travis Kalanick, who takes a win-at-all-costs approach to forge a multi-billion-dollar colossus with the help of venture capitalist Bill Gurley and board member Arianna Huffington.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (406 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Showtime Networks Inc., 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kalanick, Travis, 1976- > Drama.
Ridesharing > United States > History > Drama.
Video recording for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.