The great American recipe / produced by VPM Media Corporation in association with PBS ; supervising producers, Chris Gallivan, Jose Rodriquez.
Blending food, family and fun, the amazing variety of tastes and traditions found across the U.S. are celebrated through competition, while revealing the roots of America's diverse cuisine through family recipes and the personal stories behind them.
- ISBN: 9781531714819
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (approx. 450 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia] : PBS, 
- Distributor: [Arlington, Virginia] : Distributed by PBS Distribution, 
- Copyright: ℗♭2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Cooking > Competitions > United States.
Cooks > United States.
|Genre:||Nonfiction television programs.
Reality television programs.
Television cooking shows.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.