Science on the Titanic / by Tammy Enz.
You may know about the sinking of the Titanic. But did you know science played a big role in the ship's voyage, disaster, and discovery? Learn all about the ship and the events that led to it sinking. Discover how technology uncovered answers to how this famous ship's voyage ended in disaster -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781666334838
- ISBN: 1666334839
- ISBN: 9781666334845
- ISBN: 1666334847
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, an imprint of Capstone, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Titanic (Steamship) > Juvenile literature.
Ocean liners > Great Britain > History > 20th century > Juvenile literature.
Shipwrecks > North Atlantic Ocean > History > 20th century > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.