Adrift / Tanya Guerrero.
The resilience of two cousins is tested when one of them is lost at sea and washes up on a deserted island while the other remains at home, holding on to the belief that her beloved cousin is still alive.
- ISBN: 9780374389659
- ISBN: 0374389659
- Physical Description: 344 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition, 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.