You. The complete third season / a Netflix original series ; created by Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble.
Now married with a baby, Joe and Love have moved to a privileged Northern California enclave. Joe tries to commit to his new life but fears Love's lethal impulsiveness...and the woman he's always wanted might be living right next door. Breaking out of a basement cage is one thing. Escaping the prison of this picture-perfect marriage may prove to be far more complicated.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (489 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stalkers > Drama.
Serial murderers > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
|Genre:||Drama (Television programs)
Thrillers (Television programs)
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.