How to draw a happy cat / story by Ethan T. Berlin ; drawn by Jimbo Matison.
"Drawing a happy cat seems like such an easy thing to do. Just follow the instructions in this book! Wait a minute . . . why doesn't Cat look happy? We gave her a stuffy and a cool t-shirt! Uh-oh! Turns out drawing a happy cat is harder than it looks. Now it's the reader's job to find out why Cat isn't staying happy AND draw everything she wants! (That might include skateboards, friends, and yes--even a pizza-flinging catapult.) This clever, often tender, laugh-out-loud picture book breaks the fourth wall in charming ways; will have kids asking for repeat reads; and will defintely have parents nodding knowingly at the escalating cycle of demands. Can you draw a happy cat?" -- Provided by Amazon.
- ISBN: 9781662640049
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Hippo Park, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Drawing > Juvenile fiction.
Happiness > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.