Aboard the Titanic / John H. Son.
Young readers rediscover the story of the largest and most luxurious ship ever built, The Titanic. Featuring historical imagery, first-hand accounts, and text--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781338840506
- ISBN: 1338840509
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations (some color), color map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition, 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic, Inc., 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.