Monarch rising / Harper Glenn.
Today is the day Jo Monarch has been wishing on the moon about her entire life. It's the day of the Line Up, when she could be selected to leave her life in the Ashes behind. The day she could move across the mountains to a glittering, rich future. Once Jo is plucked from the Line Up, the real test begins. She still needs to impress the New Georgia Reps at tonight's Gala, and her path forward leads straight to Cove Wells. The damaged stepson of one of the Reps, Cove has been groomed as an emotional weapon, taught that love is a tool -- and he's set on breaking Jo's heart next. When a riot breaks out back in the Ashes the night of the Gala, Jo's dreams might all go up in smoke. Can she really have everything she's ever wished for... when it means leaving all her loved ones behind in the fire?
- ISBN: 9781338741452
- ISBN: 1338741454
- Physical Description: 353 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition, October 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Love > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Dystopias > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.