Building the Titanic : at work on the world's most famous ocean liner / Jodie Shepherd.
Next set in A TRUE BOOK series. Young readers rediscover the story of the largest and most luxurious ship ever built, The Titanic. Featuring historical imagery, first-hand accounts, and lively text-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781338840476
- Physical Description: 48 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition, 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2023.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Titanic (Steamship) > Juvenile literature.
Titanic (Steamship) > Design and construction > Juvenile literature.
Ocean liners > Design and construction > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.