Trespassers / Claire McFall.
Love freed Dylan, who should have died in a train crash, and Tristan, who should still be an immortal ferryman, from the afterlife, but defying the laws of the supernatural world comes with a price.
- ISBN: 9781536218466
- ISBN: 1536218464
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First US edition 2022.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Walker Books US, a division of Candlewick Press, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2017
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.