It's not the three little pigs / by Josh Funk ; illustrated by Edwardian Taylor
"Meet the three (ahem-- four!) little pigs as they convince the narrator to tell a slightly different version of their fairy tale: First, there's Alan, the one pig in the bunch who is actually a builder. He's got a BIG problem with building a home out of flimsy straw. Next, there's Alfred, who wants to be an actor and wouldn't dream of getting his hands dirty. Then we have Alvin, whose dream is to be...a pumpkin. Last but not least is Alison, the fourth pig, who is ready to bring some flair to this story, if only she can get the narrator to agree to a few changes...And what about that WOLF?"--Jacket flap
- ISBN: 9781542032438
- ISBN: 1542032431
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Two Lions, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swine > Juvenile fiction
Wolves > Juvenile fiction
Pigs > Juvenile fiction
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.