The world's longest sock / written and illustrated by Juliann Law.
In order to break a world record, a fierce knitting competition spans the globe but a message of cooperation knits the world together-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781546002581
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : WorthyKids, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Competition (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Knitting > Juvenile fiction.
World records > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jPIC LAW (Text)
Digital Bookplate: Presented by Her Friends at Iberia Elementary School in memory of Nancy Heimlich
|35920505775542||New Picture Books||Available||-|
|Marvin Memorial Library||JE LAW (Text)||30202002410997||Children's Fiction||Available||-|