Ship wrecked : a novel / Olivia Dade.
Co-stars Maria and Peter, who once had an incredible one-night stand, find themselves unwillingly reunited to film a series on an isolated Irish island and spend six years balancing professional needs with their distrust for each other, but on their last night of filming, their pent-up desire explodes into renewed passion.
- ISBN: 9780063215870
- Physical Description: 403 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Avon, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Television actors and actresses > Fiction.
Reunions > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Swedes > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 4 current holds with 2 total copies.