How to teach your cat a trick in five easy steps / Nicola Winstanley, Zoe Si.
In this hilarious and clever follow-up to How to Give Your Cat a Bath, a boy, a dog and a know-it-all narrator are thwarted by a cat who refuses to learn a trick. The perfect read-aloud for fans of Interrupting Chicken. Step one: Decide on a trick Step two: Get some treats ready Step three: Hold the treat in your hand and ask your cat to do the trick Step four: Watch your cat do exactly what you asked him to do Step five: Reward your cat for doing the trick Simple, right? This spoof on an instruction manual features an increasingly bewildered human, a nonchalant cat, a very good dog and a know-it-all narrator . . . who really doesn't know it all. How DO you teach a cat a trick? Read on to find out!-- Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9780735270619
- ISBN: 0735270619
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 20 x 23 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Tundra Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Tricks > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.