Westworld. Season 4, The choice / an HBO original series ; produced by Kilter Films and Bad Robot Productions ; created for television by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy.
Set in the near-future, this series follows employees and patrons of Westworld, a vast theme park modeled after America's Wild West. Over the course of three seasons, Westworld's android "hosts" begin to display aberrant behavior that explodes in violence, and takes the battleground between humans and hosts into the real world.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (438 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Artificial intelligence > Drama.
Androids > Drama.
Amusement parks > Drama.
Technology > Moral and ethical aspects > Drama.
Science fiction television programs.
Thrillers (Television programs)
Fantasy television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.