House of the dragon. Season 1 / an HBO original series ; created by Ryan Condal & George R.R. Martin.
Set 200 years before the events of Game of Thrones, the series finds the Targaryens ruling over the Seven Kingdoms -- and on the brink of civil war within their own house. Prior to the birth of a son, King Viserys sent shockwaves through the kingdom and declared his daughter, Rhaenyra, his heir. Once a healthy boy entered the picture, plans were afoot to make sure she would never sit on the Iron Throne. Now, with schemes hatched on both sides -- and the kingdom in the balance -- viewers will see the house that dragons built and learn how they tore it all down.
- Physical Description: 5 videodiscs (615 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Burbank, Calif.] : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 3 current holds with 8 total copies.