Walter had a best friend / written by Deborah Underwood ; illustrated by Sergio Ruzzier.
Walter and Xavier are best friends. They do everything together! But then…quietly…slowly…Xavier becomes best friends with someone else. Walter goes from feeling hurt and left out to feeling confused and angry to feeling just plain lonely. Until one morning he wakes up feeling a tiny bit hopeful. That day, while out for a hike by himself, he meets Ollie. Could this be the beginning of a new friendship? Sometimes best friends aren’t forever, and that’s okay. Because there might be a new pal waiting just around the corner. -- from Amazon.
- ISBN: 9781534477001
- ISBN: 1534477004
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Beach Lane Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.