Star Trek. Discovery. Season four / created by Bryan Fuller, Alex Kurtzman ; produced by Sonequa Martin-Green ; written by Michelle Paradise [and others] ; directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi [and others].
Season Four finds Captain Burnham and the crew of the U.S.S. Discovery facing a threat unlike any they've ever encountered. With Federation and non-Federation worlds alike feeling the impact, they must confront the unknown and work together to ensure a hopeful future for all.
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (approximately 664 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Home Entertainment, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interstellar travel > Drama.
Introduced organisms > Drama.
Space ships > Drama.
LGBTQ+ people > Drama.
Cultural pluralism > Drama.
Outer space > Exploration > Drama.
|Genre:||Science fiction television programs.
Action and adventure television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.