The second Christmas / Marta Perry.
"When Leah Beiler pictured returning to Promise Glen, she imagined taking everything she learned from her aunt's business in Upstate New York and starting up a quaint herbal tea shop of her own. What she didn't expect was for Josiah Burkhalter to insist on helping her. Josiah might have been her childhood sweetheart but they've both changed a lot since then and Leah's not sure she can trust the man who once broke her heart. Josiah is determined to make the most of this unexpected second chance. When he hears of Leah's plans to open her own shop, he resolves to help in any way he can"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781638085546
- ISBN: 1638085544
- Physical Description: 319 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Reconciliation > Fiction.
Cottages > Remodeling for other use > Fiction.
Businesswomen > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.