Raising adventurous eaters : practical ways to overcome picky eating & food sensory sensitivities / Lara Dato MS, OTR/L.
Children who are picky eaters often have sensory sensitivities that contribute to their food aversions-whether it's smell, taste, texture, or appearance. Written by a pediatric occupational therapist with a specialty in feeding, eating, and swallowing, this book offers eight evidence-based sensory strategies to help kids develop a positive relationship with food, so they can become healthy and adventurous eaters for life -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781684039524
- ISBN: 1684039525
- Physical Description: viii, 185 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Oakland, CA : New Harbinger Publications, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Nutrition > Psychological aspects.
Food preferences in children.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.