Reacher. Season 1 / developed by Nick Santora ; Amazon Studios, Blackjack Films, Paramount Television Studios, Skydance Television.
When retired Military Police Officer Jack Reacher is arrested for a murder he did not commit, he finds himself in the middle of a deadly conspiracy full of dirty cops, shady businessmen, and scheming politicians. With nothing but his wits, he must figure out what is happening in Margrave, Georgia. The first season of REACHER is based on the international bestseller "Killing Floor" by Lee Child.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (383 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Child, Lee > Film adaptations.
Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Private investigators > Drama.
Murder > Investigation > Drama.
Conspiracies > Drama.
Police corruption > Drama.
Georgia > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Fiction television programs.
Television crime shows.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 3 current holds with 3 total copies.