The Q / Amy Tintera.
When the president's son, Lennon, is kidnapped and pushed out of an airplane over the Q, a vast quarantine zone, Maisie gives him a seventy-two hour vaccine and together the two teenagers attempt to fight their way through the Q in order to survive.
- ISBN: 9780593486177
- ISBN: 059348617X
- ISBN: 9780593486184
- ISBN: 0593486188
- Physical Description: 343 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Communicable diseases > Fiction.
Quarantine > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Kidnapping victims > Fiction.
Presidents > Family > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.