Hippopotamuses / by Rhonda E. Nichols.
Hold your breath! The wild world of Hippopotamuses is waiting for you. This title introduces readers to the habitat, eating and social habits, physical characteristics, and survival status of Hippopotamuses--Provided by the publisher.
- ISBN: 9781645195047
- ISBN: 164519504X
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Kaleidoscope, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hippopotamus > Juvenile literature.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.