The gold book : what to do when you're proud / by John Wood.
Emotions are like a rainbow-there is a color for every one we feel. And when the proud feeling starts to take over the rainbow, it's time for The Gold Book! Simple activities, tips, and tricks help young readers shine proud gold brightest in the rainbows of their colorful minds. They can turn the pages from front to back or back to front. They can use every single page or open the book to just one random page. Soon, the other colors of their emotions rainbow will shine with this mindfulness book that supports readers exploring their emotions!-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636918686
- ISBN: 1636918689
- ISBN: 9781636918761
- ISBN: 163691876X
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emotions in children > Juvenile literature.
Self-help techniques > Juvenile literature.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.