The green book : what to do when you're jealous / by John Wood.
Emotions are like a rainbow-there is a color for every one we fee . . . Simple activities, tips, and tricks help young readers whose jealous green shines brightest in the rainbows of their colorful minds . . . Soon, the other colors of their emotions rainbow will shine with this mindfulness book that supports readers exploring their emotions--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781636918785
- ISBN: 9781636918709
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bearport Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Emotions in children > Juvenile literature.
Self-help techniques > Juvenile literature.
Jealousy in children > Juvenile literature.
Mindfulness (Psychology) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.