Summer / by Christina Leaf.
"Developed by literacy experts and educators for students in PreK through grade two, this book introduces beginning readers to summer through simple, predictable text and related photos"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781644876879
- ISBN: 1644876876
- ISBN: 9781648348631
- ISBN: 1648348637
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Summer > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.