Tár / Focus Features presents ; a Standard Film Company/Emjag production ; produced by Alexandra Milchan, Scott Lambert ; written, produced and directed by Todd Field.
Set in the international world of classical music, the film centers on Lydia Tár, widely considered one of the greatest living composer/conductors and first-ever female chief conductor of a major German orchestra.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (158 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women conductors (Music) > Germany > Drama.
Women composers > Germany > Drama.
Orchestra > Germany > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 4 current holds with 4 total copies.