The demon girl next door. Volume 3 / story & art by Izumo Ito ; translation, Jenny McKeon ; adaptation, Kim Kindya ; lettering and retouch, Rai Enril.
"Ever since awakening to her demon powers, Shadow Mistress Yuko (a.k.a. Shamiko) has been fighting to free her dark clan from the curses placed on them by magical girls. But somehow, she wound up becoming allies with the magical girl who is supposed to be her rival, and now they're working together to track down a magical girl who disappeared from the town. A new demon invades the neighborhood in Volume 3!"--Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781648272691
- ISBN: 164827269X
- Physical Description: 126 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, Calif.] : Seven Seas Entertainment, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2017
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Demonology > Fiction.
Graphic novels > Japan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.