The case files of Jeweler Richard. Vol. 2 / story by Nanako Tsujimura ; art by Mika Akatsuki ; translation, Jacqueline Fung.
After helping Richard Ranasinghe de Vulpian, a British jewelry expert, Seigi accepts a job in Richard's jewelry store. One day, Takatsuki, a host, sees an amethyst he likes in the store. Richard relates the story behind the stone, and it will affect the haughty host's decision.
- ISBN: 9781638588993
- ISBN: 1638588996
- Physical Description: 130 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color) ; 19 cm
- Publisher: [Santa Barbara, California] : Seven Seas Entertainment, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jewelers > Fiction.
Appraisers > Fiction.
Heirlooms > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.