Fresh pasta at home : 10 doughs, 20 shapes, 100+ recipes, with or without a machine / America's Test Kitchen.
Whether you use a hand-crank machine, electric machine, extruder, or rolling pin and elbow grease, you can make incredible pasta from scratch using ATK's rigorously tested techniques. Then choose one of the delectable recipes to show off your impressive-every-time pasta to perfection. Plenty of step-by-step photos accompany crystal-clear instructions for rolling out pasta sheets and cutting and forming shapes, all accompanied by irresistible photos of the finished dishes. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781954210332
- Physical Description: 262 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Boston, MA : America's Test Kitchen, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.